Primitive Diva

My photo
Three Goats Farm of Montgomery, Texas
Melissa is a former beauty queen, personal trainer and certified holistic health coach. Melissa founded Queen Bee Wellness to specialize her coaching practice towards Women's Wellness and Beauty. She helps women focus on finding their own natural beauty from a integrative approach of balancing Mind, Body and Soul. Melissa believes that what we put in our mind is just as important as the nourishing food we put in our bodies and products on our skin. She strives to coach women to balance a healthier body image, approach to wellness and authentic living. With her passion for a clean lifestyle, Queen Bee Wellness therapeutic skin care products were born- to help women enhance their natural glow, without causing harm to their health from chemical laden toxic products. Melissa's philosophy to real beauty is summarized in "Wellness is Beauty". Melissa resides on a 10 acre farm in Montgomery, Texas with her husband and teen aged children. In her spare time she is chief goat wrangler and milker of her "Queen Bee" herd of dairy goats at Three Goats Farm.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Beautiful Words......


I have an amazing friend who is so gifted with words. She paints them beautifully from her heart. I felt moved to share this gift of her New Years Wishes with my readers. Thank you Beautiful Willow

My 2012 Wishes ♥ ♥ I wish that every day that we all wake up we can begin in gratitude, to kiss the morning air and embrace the busy of life and just give thanks that we made it through the night. I wish for women to unite and to make magic at the sea and heal our beauty, free our power and cleanse us to the dark depths of our mystery. I wish that we would link arm and arm, stand up to what is not ...serving in the name of love, and transform our world to a place that feeds and frees. I wish that war would stop because we all know that kisses are so much more effective that bombs and that food is much more healing than poison. I wish that we all have a jarful of seeds that we plant in the Earth and learn the miracle of how what nourishes us grows so perfectly up and out of the soil. I wish for one night of pure debauchery and dance, of friends and crazy laughter, of all night long howling at the moon and in the morning a big jug of juice and no headache. I wish for some land so green that everything you plant grows wild and lush, some trees that offer us fruit and some little creatures that fertilize the ground. I wish for the herbs to find me… to show me which ones want me to know them, work with them, learn to grow them and heal with them. I wish for sunsets across large fields and rivers to sit next to with a journal and a pen. I wish for us all to take more walks through the woods or along the secluded sea, up a mountain trail. I wish for all of us to open up to the whispers of nature and learn what she desires, what she knows, what she sings. I wish for sunshine when our bodies crave vitamin D and dreary, rainy days when we need to hunker in and be alone with ourselves. I wish for hand baked loaves of bread once a week made with local honey and slathered in the butter from my neighbors goats. I wish for the stars in the sky to dance for me as I soak in my handmade wooden tub in the middle of a wildflower field. In the distance the coyotes yip the magic across the way.I wish for hands covered in dirt and fresh pulled carrots piled on the counter for soup. I wish for strings upon the ceiling hung with sage and lavender, thyme and chamomile. I wish for a fire at night to curl in front of, my body aching from working outside, my shoulders sore, my hands rough, my mind cleared and my land filled with love. I wish for the love I feel for the world to travel and shine across the sea to people who might not feel the power and privilege that I have. I wish for a clear and bright path to walk through, holding my dreams and medicine close, ready to share them and release them to the world. I wish for long nights of sleep and mornings where I wake clearly and brightly, knowing the day ahead of me is a gift to mold like a block of clay. I wish for a million healing beads of light to travel from my fingers out and through the galaxy and roll everywhere and people pick them up and are finally healed and see the light. I wish for children to be fed, animals to be honored, arts to be expressed, and the sky to be looked to and revered as a great mystery of life. I wish that I always see my dreams clearly, that they never fade, and if they change, I wish to notice them and honor the new paths that I am led down. I wish for some great new music that forces me to dance my fears out of my hips and gets me closer to love than ever before. I wish for peace. Whatever that may mean. We are long over due for some real, hardcore peace. I wish for us to walk the beauty path, a path where we know everything is divine, perfect, and truly a gift from Beyond. I wish for a book so good I can’t put it down.I wish for the slow show of love every full moon, when magic undresses and reveals how luscious honesty and surrender can be. I wish for a wine bar right across the street that plays jazz and all the people know my name. I wish for the strength to always stand in my truth, to know my enemies as my greatest teachers and to shine with love from the inside out so that others can feel the power of that kind of heat. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment