Primitive Diva

My photo
Three Goats Farm of Montgomery, Texas
Melissa is a former beauty queen, personal trainer and certified holistic health coach. Melissa founded Queen Bee Wellness to specialize her coaching practice towards Women's Wellness and Beauty. She helps women focus on finding their own natural beauty from a integrative approach of balancing Mind, Body and Soul. Melissa believes that what we put in our mind is just as important as the nourishing food we put in our bodies and products on our skin. She strives to coach women to balance a healthier body image, approach to wellness and authentic living. With her passion for a clean lifestyle, Queen Bee Wellness therapeutic skin care products were born- to help women enhance their natural glow, without causing harm to their health from chemical laden toxic products. Melissa's philosophy to real beauty is summarized in "Wellness is Beauty". Melissa resides on a 10 acre farm in Montgomery, Texas with her husband and teen aged children. In her spare time she is chief goat wrangler and milker of her "Queen Bee" herd of dairy goats at Three Goats Farm.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog in Full Bloom

I originally sat down in December and again in January to write, inspire and share---However, with my limited techonological comprehension and the intimidating Wordpress download, it became more frustrating than fun! I even met with a Blog-mentor extraordinaire (Ms. Carla A at Legacy Marketing) she tried-I mean really tried to give me basic novice advice---but it still went over my head. I finally got over the hurdle of basic understanding and decided to blog on blogger as training wheels for my new endeavor. I then began the agony of what my first blog should topically represent? Shouldn't it make an indentifiable and bold statement of who I am? I am passionate about so many varied topics of living a healthy and balanced life --what could possibly be the most significant direction to take. Consequently, I have procrastinated this for a bit. The original goal was to launch this blog in January as it has always represented new beginnings, change and resolution, to me personally. I have pondered many ideas and spent some time focused inward on my own changes. With this experience, delay and late start--I have come to a very strong realization that Spring IS actually a greater time for renewal and new beginnings-anyway! So, instead of following the calendar, I have began to understand that I need to follow a pattern that is relative to the sun, which sustains life for every living organism on this big blue ball we call earth. All things that Bloom and Breathe. In reflection ,I see the perfect and universal wisdom of how and why I procrastinated this project. So, that my readers is where I begin….."A Blog in Bloom..."

As we head into spring with thoughts of spring cleaning and renewal running through our minds ---Lets focus on doing the same for our body and health. This month, which is also National Nutrition month, I will be sharing ideas, articles and videos on the importance of consuming more greens, detoxing safely, getting healthy doses of sun, renewing our soul and skin through aromatherapy and tuning up our bodies to get ready for more outside activity. Along the way, I will share my favorite GREEN Cuisine recipes with you and suggest products and activities. As always…….Take Care.

In Health,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment